Source: Sports Donga via Nate
1. [+621, -12] They’re all rotten ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+533, -9] Hul…..
3. [+491, -58] At this point, Taeyang truly was a saint. Imagine how hard it must’ve been for him to have stayed with such four nuisances.
4. [+42, -1] How could he have not known when the elevators don’t work and the entire building was used as a pr*stitution house?;;; It’s not like this is some cheap building forgotten somewhere in the countryside, it’s a building in Gangnam worth 35 billion won… YG fans need to stop shielding this.
5. [+34, -0] How does it make sense that he didn’t know what was happening in a building that he bought for 30 billion won? An excuse like that isn’t even worth listening to, sigh.
6. [+34, -1] They really are the big bang of the music industry. They’re in complete ruin.
7. [+32, -1] If Taeyang gets caught for something next, poor Min Hyo Rin
8. [+25, -1] Only Taeyang is left now. We don’t know yet if there’s something that he hasn’t been caught for or if he’s really clean but I’m hoping it’s the latter
9. [+22, -2] Big Bang is totally being emptied out now… ㅎ
10. [+22, -3] Wow…… even you
11. [+19, -0] I always thought Daesung wouldn’t have involved himself but I guess there’s no believing that even Taeyang is innocent anymore
12. [+14, -0] At this rate, we’re going to be hearing something about Taeyang soon too
13. [+14, -1] Seungri and Daesung, pr*stitution p*mps
14. [+13, -1] I don’t understand how they can be so rich and still be so greedy. How can you be greedy enough to do something like this? I understand that it’s human nature to have 99 and still want that 100 but…
15. [+12, -4] At this point, Taeyang isn’t innocent anymore. I doubt he had no idea what the other four were up to. Whether he did what they did or not, that doesn’t make him any cleaner.
1. [+202, -8] Yang Hyun Suk is trash… so GD, TOP, Seungri, and Daesung are all trash… BI is trash… I wonder what the other YG artists learned from them… there’s probably more trash. The trainees need to get out before they become trash too….
2. [+133, -6] Wow, I trusted in Daesung but even him. Looks like Big Bang just needs to be skipped. Youngbae-ya, please leave YG and don’t cause any scandals for the sake of your wife.
3. [+81, -6] How does it make sense that a building owner has no idea what kind of business is being run in his own building??? It logically doesn’t make sense???
4. [+39, -0] I’m not even surprised anymore
5. [+30, -5] As expected of YG ㅡ.ㅡ just stay off of TV
1. [+77, -3] Big Bang is a group that never should’ve gotten successful… YG never would’ve become this big if Big Bang had failed…
2. [+64, -1] Why would you buy a building like this? Why is everyone in YG so obsessed with illegal things like this?
3. [+45, -2] They’re all taking turns now ㅋ
4. [+39, -0] Hoping that at least Taeyang is clean
5. [+31, -2] Even Daesung……. Big Bang’s really over now……
6. [+13, -1] It makes no logical sense that the building owner Daesung had no idea what was going on in his 30 billion won building for the past 10 years! Does he think we’re all stupid?
7. [+5, -1] When you buy a building, you get to check what the building is being used for before you sign everything… it doesn’t make sense that he didn’t know
8. [+4, -0] Scared that even Taeyang is going to be involved in all of this now… with Yang Hyun Suk like this, what else could they have learned from him… I hope Akdong Musician terminates their contract and leaves.
1. [+682, -18] Big Bang ㅋㅋ only Taeyang is left now
2. [+636, -7] Not surprised anymore
3. [+616, -13] Big Bang truly is a group of criminals
4. [+44, -3] Suspicious of Taeyang now, there’s no one to trust
5. [+34, -2] Makes me wonder if Taeyang’s up to anything… sigh…
6. [+22, -1] What else could they have learned under Yang Hyun Suk… than stuff like this
7. [+22, -2] Why’d it take so long..?
8. [+20, -0] It’s basically a room salon ㅋ pub in the basement, motel in the upper floors
9. [+19, -2] Is all this possible without permission from the building owner? ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+17, -2] Just Big Bang being Big Bang